Employee Travel Opportunities
The travel program is open to current and retired faculty and staff and their guests. Volunteers and others who work on the grounds are also eligible to participate. If you would like reservation information, or have questions, please contact AskHR@virginia.edu.
The University of Virginia’s University Human Resources and Travel Counsellors, Inc. present:
Paris, known as the City of Light, is the world’s most popular city destination. Paris is the second-largest city in Western Europe, and possibly the city with the most things to see. It is also a round-the-clock city and whatever the time of year or day you’ll never be short of things to do. The city’s tourist hotspots; such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe and Louvre to name a few; are famous the world over but in this vast metropolis there’s a lot more to see than just these in this beautiful city!
November 2-9, 2014
Paris Features Include:
- Round Trip non-stop Air Transportation from Washington Dulles
- 6 Nights First Class Hotel Accommodations - Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower
- Continental Breakfast Daily
- Round Trip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Baggage Handling In and Out of Hotel
- Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Travel Counsellors Representative on Site throughout the Tour
- Daily Sightseeing Options Available (at additional cost)
per person based on double occupancy
Please note: Airline checked baggage charges are not included and are collected by the airline at the airport, if applicable. Should the air taxes and/or fuel surcharges increase by more than 5%, the increased cost may be passed on to the traveler.
For more information, contact AskHR@virginia.edu
Check out the Employee Travel brochure to find out more about the program!