U.Va. is committed to helping you achieve your weight-loss goals and improve your overall health by offering special pricing for you, your spouse, and adult dependents. In addition, you and your spouse are eligible to receive a reward payment for half the cost of the Weight Watchers’ service fees if you meet the program criteria. For more information on rewards, please click here.
1. Weight Watchers Meetings with Monthly Pass
In-person local and “at work” meetings. You can go to any meetings (not just “at work” meetings). Can’t stay for a meeting? Feel free to drop in, weigh, and get the motivation you need.
Special UVA Pricing
- Monthly Pass: $31.95/month
- 50% Reward Price: $15.97
- 12:30pm Sloney’s Pub - Downstairs Darden Gatehouse (weigh-in starts at 12:15pm)
- 4:45pm 400 Ray C. Hunt Drive (Fontaine) Suite 350 (weigh-in starts at 4:30pm)
- Noon Newcomb Hall, Room 177 (weigh-in starts at 11:45am)
- 11:45am UVA College at Wise- Alumni Hall - 1 College Drive, Wise, VA, 24293
- 8:30am U.Va. Jefferson Quarry Building, 2410 Old Ivy Road, see receptionist as meeting varies from Room 206 or 233 (Weigh, Motivate & Go from 8 to 9:30am)
- 2:45pm North Fork Research Park, 4105 Lewis & Clark, 1st floor boardroom (weigh-in starts at 2:30pm)
- 5:30pm 6th floor of Battle Building, across from elevators
- 1:00pm Urology Conference Room Auditorium, 2nd Floor Hospital West (weigh-in starts at 12:30pm)
- 4:30pm Culpeper Hospital, 501 Sunset Ln., Culpeper, VA 22701
Note: Weight Watchers requires an average attendance of 15 people per “at work” meeting to keep a location and time. New members, please arrive at weigh-in time.
2. Weight Watchers OnlinePlus
With Weight Watchers OnlinePlus, you can follow the plan step-by-step entirely online with interactive tools and resources like a weight tracker, progress charts, restaurant guides and much more. It is available in two versions specifically designed for men and women with tailored contact that speaks directly to each audience.
Special UVA Pricing
- Monthly Pass: $14.36/month
- 50% Reward Price: $7.18
How to enroll
Please visit http://wellness.weightwatchers.com.
Employer ID: 60757
Employer Passcode: WW60757
Call the call center at 1-866-204-2885 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help expedite resolution of your concern. Please include the following details in your email so we can best address your concern:
- Your phone number & email address
- Your employee number
- Clear description of issue
- If possible, whether you have already contacted the call center