Quit For Life
- Five confidential telephone calls with a certified “quit” coach
- Twelve months of unlimited access to additional phone support
- Web access to social support forums and interactive features
- Assistance selecting tobacco cessation support medication if desired
Did you know?
If you’re enrolled in Quit For Life, we can help you get a prescription for medication to help quit tobacco.
- Call UVA Crossroads Family Medicine at 434.243.4660 to make a smoking cessation appointment (or after hours at 434-924-0000). Corrie Parker, NP, will take Quit for Life referrals or self-referrals if you are seeking tobacco cessation programs and medications.
Quit Smoking Charlottesville (Louisa and Fluvanna locations also available!)
- Open and free to the entire community (not just UVA employees)
- Group support for tobacco users lasting twelve weeks (drop in anytime)
- Individual goal-setting
- Sixty-minute education sessions from community experts (ex. nicotine replacement therapy)
- Locations in Charlottesville, Fluvanna, and Louisa (contact for addresses)
Contact Ali Capriles at Alessandra.Capriles@vdh.virginia.gov or 434-270-4058
- About Us
- Program Guide
- Hoo’s Well Resources
- Hoo’s Well Schedule
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- MyActiveHealth Portal
- Social Wellness
- Spring Fitness Challenge FAQ