Quit For Life
- Five confidential telephone calls with a coach
- Twelve months of unlimited access to additional phone support
- Web access to social support forums and interactive features
- Assistance selecting tobacco cessation support medication
Did you know?
If you’re enrolled in Quit For Life, we can help you get a prescription for medication to help quit tobacco.
- Call UVA Primary Care and Integrative Medicine at Pantops at 434.297.7140 to make a smoking cessation appointment.
Quit Smoking Charlottesville
- Open to the entire community (not just UVA employees)
- Group support for tobacco users lasting twelve weeks (drop in anytime)
- Individual goal-setting
- Sixty-minute education sessions from community experts (ex. nicotine replacement therapy)
- Locations in Charlottesville, Fluvanna, and Louisa (contact for addresses)
Contact Kathryn Whitestone at Kathryn.Whitestone@vdh.virginia.gov or 434.972.6244
- About Us
- Program Guide
- Hoo’s Well Resources
- Hoo’s Well Schedule
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- MyActiveHealth Portal
- Social Wellness
- Spring Fitness Challenge FAQ