Mental and Emotional Wellness
Mental and emotional wellness are just as important to your overall health as physical and social wellness. The programs below help you to manage stress and other mental or emotional roadblocks. Even if you are not struggling, we highly recommend you look into our programs for support and growth.
Faculty and Employee Assistance Program (FEAP)
- Confidential professional counseling services to help cope with mental and emotional stress
- Free financial planning and legal consultations
- Open to all employees and their families
- Includes evaluation and treatment/referral process at no cost to the employee
Learn more about FEAP.
Nourishing Resiliency (formerly Emotional Brain Training)
- Learn skills to help manage stress and live a healthy lifestyle
- Practice techniques to balance emotions
- Consists of orientation session and six weeks of class
- If you are a UVA Health Plan member, the only cost is the workbook
- Nourishing Resiliency (EBT) flyer
To learn more, contact UVA Nutrition (coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434.243.4749.
- About Us
- Hoo’s Choice Nutrition Program
- Hoo’s Well Schedule
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- MyActiveHealth Portal
- Social Wellness
- Hoo's Well Health and Benefits Expos