Health and Lifestyle Coaching
UVA-WorkMed Coahing (in-person)
The goal of Chronic Care Coach is to assist UVA employees and their family members in achieving a higher level of physical and mental well-being. The Chronic Care Coach provides a supportive relationship that draws upon clients’ strengths to make lasting changes. The client determines the outcome, as well as the pace. Clients gain a partner in helping them understand behaviors, identify challenges, set goals, and develop action plans to better their health. All services are free to UVA employees and their family members.
Contact: Beth Frackleton, MEd, BSN, RN, NBC-HWC at 434.243.8199 or email@example.com for more details, a consultation, or to schedule an appointment.
Informed Health Line 24/7
- Get answers from a registered nurse, day or night
- Learn more about health conditions you or your family members may have, a medical procedure, or what to prepare for a doctor’s appointment
- Open to all employees and dependents enrolled in the UVA Health Plan
- About Us
- Hoo’s Choice Nutrition Program
- Hoo’s Well Schedule
- Financial Wellness
- Physical Wellness
- MyActiveHealth Portal
- Social Wellness
- Hoo's Well Health and Benefits Expos