Beginning Right Maternity Program
If you or your covered spouse is expecting, you can enroll in this program at any point in your pregnancy to give your baby a healthy start in life. It offers
- a pregnancy risk survey
- educational materials on topics such as prenatal care, labor and delivery, and breastfeeding
- health coaching provided by obstetrically-trained registered nurses who can help with special health concerns
- Smoke-Free Moms-to-Be®, a personalized smoking-cessation program
Enroll and take the pregnancy risk survey by your 16th week of pregnancy, and
- receive a $100 reward in the Health Plan subscriber’s paycheck (taxable)
- pay zero deductible for your newborn’s birth (Choice and Value Health Plans only)
To enroll in the Beginning Right Maternity Program or to learn details, call 800.272.3531.
Breastfeeding Medicine Program
This program provides expert clinical services to families throughout the entire breastfeeding experience. Hoo’s Well participants are eligible for
- a complimentary 20-minute lactation consultation
- a two-hour “Breastfeeding Basics Class,” offered every month and open to patients and the community
To learn more about the Breastfeeding Medicine Program, call 434.924.9920.