The University of Virginia cares about your health. When you’re healthy, you have the energy and focus to do your best work. We want to help you stay healthy. That’s why we’ve invested in comprehensive wellness programming that helps you know more about your current health status and how to make improvements. Hoo’s Well provides strategies to support better health and well-being through every stage of life.
Hoo doesn’t love rewards? Here’s how to earn yours!
Hoo Wants to Earn $480? As an Employee enrolled in the UVA Health Plan, you can earn money by completing TWO challenges Aug. 1 - Oct. 31, 2015 to improve your health!
Step #1Complete the Fall Fitness Challenge*
- Login to the Active Fall Fitness Challenge. On the left, select “Earn Your Rewards”. Use this challenge to track 52 daily workouts between today and Oct. 31, 2015. You must sign up by Sept. 1st. You’ll earn $20 a month in 2016 if you complete all 52!
- New! If you have a fitness tracking device (Fitbit, Jawbone, etc.) and exceed 5,000 steps in one day, you can upload and receive credit for a workout. For a complete list of compatible devices, click here.
*If you have a medical condition that makes you unable to complete the Fall Fitness Challenge, contact us by Sept. 1, 2015 at 434.982-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a reasonable alternative that will allow you to earn your reward.
Step #2Complete an Online Health Assessment
- Login to the Active Online Health Assessment. On the left, select “Earn Your Rewards”. You must complete the assessment by Oct. 31, 2015. You’ll earn $20 a month in 2016 if you finish!
- New! Not into computers? Call 855.231.3715 and take your assessment over the phone.
Contact Aetna’s ActiveHealth at 855.231.3715 or visit www.hooswell.com (this website) for more information.
Hoo’s Well Resources and Deals:
- Hoo’s Well Resources
- Hoos Well 2015/2016 Program Guide Brochure
- HW Resource Flyer
- Hoo’s Well Happenings
- Current Schedule
- Hoo’s Well Discounts!
- 10% off Fitbits!
For more info, be sure to Follow and Like us: