Employee Self-Service Toolkit
What is Employee Self-Service?
Employee Self-Service allows employees to access information associated with their employment at the University of Virginia. Employees can update their address, change bank accounts for direct deposit, update federal tax withholding (W-4 form), record timesheet information, and sign up for Professional Development courses. In addition, employees can view payslips for every payday and annual W-2 forms. Finally, employees can view information associated with their position at the University, like salary, job title, and supervisor.
All UVa employees have access to Employee Self-Service using their UVa login credentials through NetBadge.
- Managing Your Learner Home Adobe portfolio of documents including:
- Navigating Learner Home
- Enrolling in a Learning Certification
- Accessing your Grounds for Success elearning content
- Enrolling in a Learning Path
- Enrolling in a Class
- Canceling your Enrollment in a Class
- Employee Self Service Entering Time contains links to simulations
You can view both simulations (Try It) and instructions (Print It pdf format) in the following link:
- University Human Resources Service Center; (434) 982-0123 or AskHR@virginia.edu. The Service Center is a “one-stop” resource dedicated to helping our employees with their HR needs. Representatives can answer most benefit, payroll, leave and employment inquiries.
Join the HR/Finance User Group community! This is the place for users of the Integrated System at UVa to find help and exchange ideas! Whether you are a new user or a subject matter expert (SME), this is a vibrant community where questions, answers, and discussions are welcomed and encouraged.
- Annual Course Calendar 2015
- How to Enroll
- Orientation Programs
- Systems & Technical Training and Access
- Professional Development
- Personal Enrichment
- Leadership Consulting
- E-Learning through Skillsoft