Employee Self-Service Toolkit
Employee Self-Service allows you to access information associated with your employment at UVA. You can
- update your address
- change bank accounts for direct deposit
- update federal tax withholding (W-4 form)
- record timesheet information
- sign up for Professional Development courses
- view payslips for every payday and annual W-2 forms
- view information associated with your position at UVA, such as salary, job title, and supervisor
All UVA employees have access to Employee Self-Service using their UVA login credentials through NetBadge.
Use Learning Management Home to
- navigate the Learning Management system
- enroll in a Learning Certification
- access your Grounds for Success e-learning content
- enroll in a Learning Path
- enroll/cancel enrollment in a class
Employee Self-Service Entering Time contains links to simulations. You can view the simulations (labeled Try It), as well as instructions in the following links:
The Service Center is a one-stop resource dedicated to helping employees with your HR needs. Representatives can answer most benefit, payroll, leave, and employment inquiries and assist with enrollment in courses.
Systems Training Team: email@example.com
Join the HR/Finance User Group community
This is where users of the Integrated System at UVA find help and exchange ideas.
Whether you are a new user or a subject matter expert, this is a vibrant community where questions, answers, and discussions are welcome and encouraged.
- ESHARP: web-based tool developed by ITS for requesting access to or removal from UVA systems
- Systems Home (for login): news, announcements, and links for UVA systems
- Four Steps to Access: gain access to Enterprise Applications systems (HR/Finance, Student Information System, Document Imaging System [ImageNow])