Discoverer Toolkit - IS Finance and HR
Find the row(s) that match the employee’s job duties. Request the corresponding responsibility(ies) in ESHARP and enroll in training learning paths and/or classes.
|Discoverer Responsibility||Job Duty Description||Training|
|UVA ODS Specialist||Individuals have access to view financial data only.||Discoverer Basics recommended for all ODS responsibilities|
|UVA ODS Specialist-Limited||Individuals have access to view financial and a limited amount of HR data.||Recommended course: see above|
|UVA ODS Specialist-Restricted||Individuals who have access to view financial and HR data.||Recommended course: Discoverer Basics (see above)|
|UVA ODS Specialist-OLM||Individuals who have access to view enrollment information for Oracle Learning Management (OLM) data.||Recommended course: Discoverer Basics (see above)|
- For questions regarding training, email email@example.com.
Join the HR-Finance User Group community! This is the place for users of the Integrated System at UVa to find help and exchange ideas! Whether you are a new user or a subject matter expert (SME), this is a vibrant community where questions, answers, and discussions are welcomed and encouraged. To join the group:
- Go to “My Workspace” on UVa Collab. You will authenticate through NetBadge if you don’t already have an active NetBadge session open.
- Click “Membership” in the left column.
- Click “Joinable Sites” near the top.
- In the search box in the upper right, enter “HR-Finance” and click “Search”
- You’ll see HR-Finance User Group in the resulting Worksite list. Click “Join”
That’s it, five steps and you’re in!