Exit Interview Policies and Procedure
The University sends an "Exit Interview Questionnaire" to each terminating employee to ascertain his/her perceptions of the University as an employer and to determine the reasons for termination.
All terminating salaried staff employees are sent an "Exit Interview Questionnaire" by the University Human Resources. Exiting employees who want to discuss their perceptions concerning their employment may call the Division of Faculty & Staff Employee Relations for an appointment.
Employees who make unusually positive or negative comments on the "Exit Interview Questionnaire" may be invited by the the Division of Faculty & Staff Employee Relations to elaborate via telephone or in person.
Current July 1, 2006
- Policies & Procedures
- Compensation Policies and Procedures
- Compliance and Immigration Policies and Procedures
- Education Benefits Policies and Procedures
- Employment and Staffing Policies and Procedures
- Employee Relations Policies and Procedures
- Executive Orders
- Leave Policies and Procedures
- Payroll Policies and Procedures
- Employee Self Service
- Systems & Technical Training and Access