Integrated System Information
UVa's Integrated System is a "one-stop shop" where employees can view and update their pertinent HR information, such as:
- View an Online Statement of Earnings (Payslip)
- View and Update Home Address & Telephone Number
- View Current and Prior Year W2s
- View and Update Federal Tax Withholding Status
- View and Update Direct Deposit information
The Integrated System is available from any computer that has access to the internet, nearly 24 hours a day, except during maintenance on Sundays between the hours of 3:00 AM and 12:00 PM.
Your user name and initial password will be mailed to your home address. You will need both for your first login. If you did not receive this information, please call the Integrated System Customer Support Center at 434-924-HELP (4357).
Former employees have continued access to the Integrated System for 13 months following their employment end date, allowing them to update their personal information where appropriate and to see their final W2.
At this window you will be prompted for a Username and a Password. Your username is your university ID (generally your initials, a number, and one or two random letters; example: mst3k).
If the default password does not work for you:
- If you do have a registered email address that ends "@virginia.edu" use the supplied link to reset your password, and follow the instructions to have a new password sent to you. This is the easiest and fastest way for you to receive a new password and login.
- If you do not have a registered email address that ends "@virginia.edu" then you must call the Integrated System Help Desk at 434-924-HELP (4357) to have your password re-set. You will be asked a few questions to confirm your identity.
Once you have logged in successfully, you are taken to the Integrated System's main page. Click the link that says UVa Employee Self Service.
Need Help? For assistance with your login information (username/password), and other technical assistance, call The Integrated System Help Desk at 434-924-HELP (4357). For other assistance, call University Payroll at 434-924-4350.