HR Community Distinctions
Every day here at UVa, members of our HR community do great things!
To recognize accomplishments and to better foster relationships across our community, every month we will acknowledge and celebrate the accomplishments of our HR colleagues including:
- New professional certifications
- Completions of certificates or degrees
- Other significant professional accomplishments or appointments
- Life events such as marriage, birth or adoption or a child or grandchild, or retirement
You may submit your own name or a name of an HR colleague! Please send an email to Hrccemail@example.com with HR Community Distinction in the Subject. In the body of the email please include first and last name, title, organization, and the specific distinction to be acknowledged.
Celebration of Accomplishments
- Corinne Clasbey Curry HR Associate – SHRM-CP
- Ashley Feero UHR HRCS – SHRM-CP
- Marcus Hamilton Ufirst – PHR
- Rebecca Leinen Human Resources & Training Director Facilities Management has been appointed by Governor McAuliffe to the Virginia Apprenticeship Council
- HR Professionals