Performance Management is a collaborative, ongoing process between a manager and an employee to plan for, develop, and evaluate the employee’s work. It is for
- University Staff
- Classified Staff
- A&P Faculty (depending on school or unit’s guidelines)
T&R Faculty and Professional Research Staff should inquire about this process with their school or department.
Performance Management Goals
- Develop employee potential to accomplish the University’s mission
- Communicate and understand expectations on a regular basis
- Provide ongoing, timely, and descriptive feedback (formally and informally)
Are you using Lead@UVA as an employee, manager, or super user? Select the link below to access your toolkit.
- HR Consulting Services
- HR Community Circle
- Integrated System HRMS Support Request
- Jobs@UVa Internal User Login